What is CCNA Security Training?
CCNA Security is a certification for Security Specialists, Security Administrators, and Network Security Support Engineers. Students completing the training will learn about security technologies and will be given the knowledge and skills to develop security policies and mitigate risks. IT organisation that employ CCNA Security-holders will have IT staff that can develop a security infrastructure, recognise threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
What qualification do I receive?
Graduates of this course will receive a Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification. A Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) qualification validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasises core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices. A CCNA Security underlines that a candidate has competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
What does it pay?
The average salary of a Network Security Specialist is £50,000.
- 90% offered a salary of more than £32,500
- 10% offered a salary of more than £70,000
- Sourced via IT Jobs Watch april 2015
Training Solution Breakdown
- Intuitive and rewarding online training resources
- Official CISCO Exams
- Comprehensive Freephone or email support
- 24/7 access to training materials
- Study anytime, anywhere in a world for a flexible learning experience
- Full mock examinations to fully prepare you for any final exam
- 12 months unrestricted access
- Access to online or classroom training options
- Progress reviews & comprehensive assessments to ensure efficient understanding of course content
- Career advice and CV support once training has been completed
CCNA Security Breakdown
Click below to expand the areas and see more information.